Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fun With The Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp

"And all you fans - Kansas City, San Francisco, all over the NFL, I want to thank you for your continued support." - Joe Montana

I realize this isn't baseball related but it is another sport I love. A sport driven by incredible inner strength, team work and the last team one of my hero's, Joe Montana, played for before retiring from the NFL.

This year I made it to the 16th Kansas City Chiefs summer training camp at the University of Wisconsin River Falls in River Falls, Wisconsin. It was fun to photograph something new. I've been fortunate to have many opportunities in the past few years to photograph everything from motocross to football and am looking forward to the other challenges which lay ahead for me.

In the mean time I wanted to share a few of the photographs I took this afternoon for everyone to enjoy. I had fun and no matter where your journey in life takes you, if you aren't having fun while you're out there working hard you miss the point of it all.

“You've got to earn it. You can't count on other people to do your job for you.”- Herm Edwards, 2006 Head Coach for the Kansas City Chiefs


Niki Paton / Baseball Notions

RIVER FALLS, Wis.- Kansas City Chiefs during an afternoon practice at Ramer Field at the University of Wisconsin River Falls on August 15, 2006.


Niki Paton / Baseball Notions

RIVER FALLS, Wis.- Kansas City Chiefs during an afternoon practice at Ramer Field at the University of Wisconsin River Falls campus on August 15, 2006.


Niki Paton / Baseball Notions

RIVER FALLS, Wis.- Kansas City Chiefs head coach Herm Edwards (right),
in the end zone at Ramer Field at the University of River Falls during an afternoon practice on August 15, 2006.


Niki Paton / Baseball Notions

RIVER FALLS, Wis.- Kansas City Chiefs during an afternoon practice at Ramer Field at the University of Wisconsin River Falls on August 15, 2006.

No comments: