Thursday, September 29, 2005

Keep Watching More To Come!

"You can observe a lot just by watching. " -Yogi Berra

SAINT PAUL, Minn. - First and foremost thank you to everyone who has frequented my web site this season. I've immensely enjoyed the e-mails, comments and posts you've left. I've been touched by so much of your correspondence and appreciate the opportunity to have shared so many wonderful memories with all of you. This season had its ups and downs but no matter what your perspective or which team you followed everyone shared the same thing: the love of baseball. It's been a fabulous season and I am overjoyed at the possibilities for next year.

Secondly I would like to let everyone know in the very near future you'll be able to access more of the photographs from the 2005 season. Many of them will be available to purchase in a pro gallery I am setting up at Shutterfly and a few related gift items will be available to purchase at CafePress. Please keep watching as I multi-task to get things up and running. I will have the gallery organized by game dates and possibly teams. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me via e-mail or snail mail at the address below.

Third just a shameless plug, Gary RailCats infielder and entrepreneur Curt Lee has a business called, One Liners Shirts where you can purchase shirts with your favorite movie one liners on them. Drop by his website and check out all the wears he has to offer.

Thanks again to all the fans, friends, families and players alike for making the 2005 Northern League season a wonderful one. I wish everyone the best for the future and look forward to keeping in touch via my website, snail mail or other means as we all await the 2006 season. Stay safe and when you find yourself having withdrawal or wishing spring was around the corner come back for a visit!

**Post Update- March 28, 2006, I'm in the process of re-organizing the Shutterfly Pro Gallery with the deadline for a public opening of the gallery officially set for April 11, 2006. If anyone has any questions or concerns about photographs or just wants to say, "hello," feel free to get in touch. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Niki!
What a wonderful idea! Thanks for all you do. Could you please let everyone know how to get into YOUR gallery at shutterfly?? Thanks Again! Merry Christmas to you and your family. May this by a most joyous season to you and yours!
Sincerely
Proud Mom
of
Derek Lopez

Niki Paton said...

Thanks for the note. Currently the site is password protected as editing continues. Sorry for the delay everyone but school has had to take priority. As soon as all the photo's are finished I promise I will contact everyone and open up the gallery for complete access.

*Ms. Lopez- I wish you and you family a fantastic holiday too. Thanks for your patience.